The day’s hunting and gathering completed, the successful meal of ricotta/leek/sage/cinnabar chanterelle tart and pasta with a cream/shallot/cinnabar chanterelle sauce.
GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i made a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and i’ll post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. aaaaand here it is! i’m terrible at keeping secrets so i’m amazed this stayed a mystery for more than a day… it took a spectacular amount of will power but i can wait NO LONGER! this exclusive, hand embroidered piece of wall art is up for grabs to one of my lovely followers. to be in with a chance, just reblog this post and keep your fingers crossed :)
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking!
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra special brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr
TA-DAAAAHHHHHH!! apparently i’m continuing my undying love of french knots… i hope you like it because i’m keeping it if you don’t!
#todayinthekitchen part 3, and actually it was yesterday in the kitchen. NYT classic recipe for Italian prune plum torte. Don’t judge me. I bought 2 bags, because I never see them in the market and they only had 3 bags.
#todayinthekitchen part 2: this is the kugel I always promise to make for Bob Dylan, if he’d ever show up for his birthday dinner. Who doesn’t love a sweet,post kugel?
#todayinthekitchen it doesn’t look pretty, but this is a roasted, spiced, Italian prune plum butter and it is so thick it blew out the motor on my 20-year old stick blender. It is also crazy delicious.